Fruit Pizza

Wednesday, June 1, 2016




This is the last week of school for our kiddos! I can't believe how fast this school year has flown by, and now two of my babies are 1st and 2nd graders! But first summer! Summer to be together and explore!  I cannot wait for this precious time that I get to spend with them.

This Fruit Pizza just screams Summer to me, and I had to make it for them this week.  It's so simple and fun to make.


Fruit Pizza

Crust
Pre-made sugar cookie dough

Roll out dough on round baking dish (I use my Pampered Chef Stoneware) and bake according to directions on the package.  Set aside to cool.

Cream Cheese Mixture
8 oz. package Cream Cheese
1/2 cup Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla

Combine all ingredients in mixer and spread over cooled cookie crust.

Fruit
1 pkg. Strawberries
1 pkg. Blueberries
1 Kiwi
1 Peach
(use any fruit desired or what is in season)

Cut fruit into bite size pieces and layer on top of cream cheese mixture.

Chill for at least one hour before serving.  Enjoy! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Back to Top