Costco Photo Center Review

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

I love pictures!  I especially LOVE pictures of my family and my beautiful children!  We had a wonderful photo session with a local photographer that we fell in love with. And, we ultimately chose the pictures she took for our Christmas cards that we sent out over the Holidays.  It wasn't hard for me to find the company that I wanted to print my cards from.  COSTCO Photo Center is my go to for cards and prints.

Costco Photo Center was so easy to use. I simply logged into the Costco Photo Center website and uploaded all of the pictures from our photo session.  Then, I went to the Greetings by Costco section and found the Holiday design I wanted for my card.  The design I chose blended well with the outfits that we chose from our photo sessions.  The only hard part was choosing four pictures to go on our cards.  Here are the pictures I chose. 






And, this is the final design of the card that I chose!  It looks stunning!  Can it be Christmas all year long?  I could stare at this all day!  I had the option of picking up the cards at the store or receiving them in the mail.  I decided that I would pick them up from the store because I go to Costco quite a bit as it is, and I knew that would make my shopping trip much more exciting.  They quickly arrived at the store within five days and I made my rush to pick them up.  Here's how they turned out.  Am I biased?  No, can't be, these people are amazing, they make my heart skip a beat!

 

This is the back of the card.  I debated on having the back space available for me to write in key events that happened throughout the year, but I decided to type something up separate from the card that took up more space than the card provided.

I LOVED the picture of my children so much that I ordered a 24x32 canvas print.  I picked this up from the Photo Center as well.  It was nicely packaged in bubble wrap and inside a cardboard box.  Once I took it out of the box, it was ready to hang on the wall.  I just need to find the perfect spot for it in the house.




I am so happy with the outcome of my orders, that I will continue to use Costco Photo Center for my Holiday Cards, Canvases and prints.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Back to Top